Thursday, January 8, 2009













YEH DAD...After 7 years and many hours of hard work Jeremy has finally completed his project of completely rebuilding his jeep. This jeep started from nothing but a fiberglass body (no engine, wiring,no lights, no seats etc) and its finally done and ready to be driven....Lets remember we have three kids and this vehicle has no backseat or doors soooo my guess is that it mostly will be in the garage as Dads trophy of years of hard work! Jeremy thinks that one day one of the kids will be driving it but as I just said it has no doors or top so Mom has ruled that one out!! Sorry J.



Evan has finally got his two bottom teeth! I'm sure he is just as glad as I am...:) Now we are working on the top 2. He looks so cute with his two little teeth..Go Evan!



Emma this week as mastered writing her name! I am so proud of her, lets remember she is only 3!! I know all Moms think their kids are the smartest kids and so forth but she really is one smart cookie! Way to go Emma.



This week we found out that there is a problem with Ellie's fundo so now she is refluxing again :(. The doc put her back on Reglan and Zantac so hopefully this will help. She goes for her sleep study tomorrow so we will keep you updated on that front. She also gets a Echo today to check her pressures.. Other than that she is doing great, sitting really well and started working with her again on solid foods!




No comments: