Welcome to our family blog page. We would love to see who's visiting so please post a comment we would love to hear from you.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
new pics
Okay, so I finally am able to post some new pics of the kids. They are doing great and loving the summer! Emma starts school in 2 weeks! Wow I can't believe it! I will post more later, hope you enjoy the pics.
Thanks for the sweet comment...Kimberly told me about you! She is one of my primary nurses and I just love her! They are such good nurses and love their jobs! It deffinately is a crazy and scary thing being a mom of a premature baby...
Jeremy and I (leanne)have been married for 5 years. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful children, Emma 3 and twins Evan and Ellie who were born premature after only 26 weeks pregnancy. We are so lucky to have our family.
1 comment:
Thanks for the sweet comment...Kimberly told me about you! She is one of my primary nurses and I just love her! They are such good nurses and love their jobs! It deffinately is a crazy and scary thing being a mom of a premature baby...
Post a Comment